The School accepts prospective candidates from all walks of life in and outside Ghana. To get admitted, please follow the procedure below:
1. Ask of the School’s Secretary’s office.
2. Request for the Prospectus. This is given out by the Secretary for free. No money is paid for it.
3. Study the Prospectus carefully, and then go to the Account’s Office to purchase the Admission form. It is sold at GH₵15.00
4. Go to the Assistant Headmaster’s office and register your child for an Entrance Examination in English Language and Mathematics only. The Examination attracts a fee of GH₵10.00. Each of the subjects takes 45minutes duration.
5. If your child is successful by attaining the required mark for the stage the admission is being sought for, then the first part of the process is completed.
6. Wait for another form to be completed in the Assistant Headmaster’s office to be accompanied with the first admission form bought at the Accounts Office. Here, the child will be given his/her class.
7. Go back to the Account’s Office with the two completed forms to be placed in a file by the Assistant Headmaster, and pay the full school fees as seen on the Prospectus. The choice for a DAY or a BOARDING is your own decision.
8. From the Account’s office, ask of the Uniform Office, and make your purchases for the School uniform, tie, bag and track suit.
9. Ask of the Senior Housemaster if the child is a boy or, the Housemistress if she is a girl from the Assistant Headmaster’s Office, and the final things required will be given to you. These are: an Exeat book for a fee of GH₵1.00 if the child is a boarder, and the School’s Code of Discipline, also for a fee of GH₵1.00. Exercise Books and Textbooks will be given to the child during the first week after the admission is done. Your child will be shown his/her classroom and dormitory thereafter.
NOTE: All prospective candidates should come with the following: Two Passport-sized photographs, a copy of the child’s Birth Certificate, the child’s Cumulative Record Book from his/her former school and copies of his/her previous JHS terminal reports. Should the information you have provided be found at any time to be false, you will be withdrawn from the School. You are required to be of good behavior for the full duration of your stay in the School. You may be withdrawn from the School at any time for gross misconduct pursuant to the Code of Discipline for students.